Go Back   DuelAccelerator.com Forums > Blogs > Icingsugar

Rate this Entry

The final, Final Curtain

Posted 09-06-2012 at 11:41 PM by Icingsugar

I've spent half an hour in YO3 tonight to be sure I will miss it. A couple of odd things I noticed.

Ultimate match starts on the 7th! ? : Gunslinger runs to 4/10 3 days after shutdown !!?

If anyones still around Ill probably do some Ultimate match just to have a final hurrah.

So I'll say a last Goodbye and thanks to you all for some greatimes over the years.

I play Warcraft now its one heck of a lot cheaper than yugioh online.

Take care all wherever the Queen of storms blows you and remember the Magical Merchant is ready to steal your life points.

May all your draws be fruitful!!

Love Izzy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 11054 Comments 3 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Bye Izzy
    I never see you anymore But I will be on msn a lot more after ygo is shut down and I'll be going back to IMVU as a regular again. take care and I hope you and Dan are happy as ever.
    Kises, Jeannie
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheJeannie View Comment
    Bye Izzy
    I never see you anymore But I will be on msn a lot more after ygo is shut down and I'll be going back to IMVU as a regular again. take care and I hope you and Dan are happy as ever.
    Kises, Jeannie
    Aww Jeannie I'm sorry I tried to keep active but things got busy no balence in my crazy life

Wow is going through an update and its kind of introducing a pet battle System Yep like Poke EM on I made my gold from harvesting and selling pets so I'm not sure how that will turn out

Dan and I are fine though the army is still a curse

Have to say I've lost touch now with so many Konami dont know what they destroyed just in contact value heck all the online forums are dead now.
  3. Old Comment
    The 2 of you girls have been a blessing to me. I am glad I had the oppertunity to know both of you as teammates, and friends.
    I hope our paths cross again in the future.
    I hope everyone comes for the last day of Yu-Gi-Oh so we can say a proper goodbye. I haven't been very active with this site for a while, but I will miss knowing I can stop in. My friends from all over the world will be hard to let go of.