Go Back   DuelAccelerator.com Forums > Blogs

Old

The final, Final Curtain

Posted 09-06-2012 at 11:41 PM by Icingsugar

I've spent half an hour in YO3 tonight to be sure I will miss it. A couple of odd things I noticed.

Ultimate match starts on the 7th! ? : Gunslinger runs to 4/10 3 days after shutdown !!?

If anyones still around Ill probably do some Ultimate match just to have a final hurrah.

So I'll say a last Goodbye and thanks to you all for some greatimes over the years.

I play Warcraft now its one heck of a lot cheaper than yugioh online.
Expert Duelist
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 11054 Comments 3 Icingsugar is offline Edit Tags
Old

Farewell

Posted 04-29-2011 at 11:59 PM by maria

actually i don't know how to start this,but i'm afraid that my minor life going to be ended,and this is the time to wake up for me ,during my stay in here i discovered lately that my presence in here is senseless,during my stay in here i got to know new friends and members and i met a people who i was comfortable with them during my stay in here ,and i really enjoyed with them ,as if they are my brothers/sisters and of course they are,after i left vasta team there was some people accusing me of...
Duelist
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8574 Comments 2 maria is offline Edit Tags
Old

how do you buy cards online

Posted 04-06-2011 at 05:30 PM by 9ths

can any tell me how to order cards online please?
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6518 Comments 2 9ths is offline Edit Tags
Old

Chain Energy

Posted 01-28-2011 at 07:03 PM by cagethedarkmage

to all who know me, I present one of my favorite decks please let me know if you have any ideas to improve the deck. Would be much appreciated. Also, feel free to watch my duels with this awesome deck
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chainergy.jpg (21.2 KB, 1186 views)
Duelist
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5422 Comments 2 cagethedarkmage is offline Edit Tags
Old

Dealing with Jerks: Part 1

Posted 01-27-2011 at 05:35 PM by Ardaam
Updated 01-28-2011 at 11:03 PM by Ardaam

In my time in YuGiOh Online I have come across many people, who lets face it are pure jerks. I have been asked a lot recently why I removed TheAmazonGirl from my team and in the interest of dull disclosure I have decided to blog about it.
It is tough when you are leading a team to know who is good and bad from the offset, but it is clear that even though mine, and the intentions of members of the team was to take Amazon in and be a member hers were not so.
President of Vastacon
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 21858 Comments 9 Ardaam is offline Edit Tags