Go Back   DuelAccelerator.com Forums > Blogs > Ardaam

Rate this Entry

Punishing Games

Posted 08-25-2009 at 04:23 PM by Ardaam

Have you ever played a Game that just, well, granted you may feel great when you accomplish something in the game, but more often than not you feel that your being punished more than rewarded. Just playing some games of late and I noticed that sometimes you really do have those controller throwing moments. Such as when the game cheats to make things progressively harder to the point you just lose the sense of fun you should be having. Personally I find this a bad thing. Don't get me wrong, hard games are fine, but games that are punishing are plain annoying and ends up leaving them at the bottom of your stack and eventually traded in to somewhere like Gamestop.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3840 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    i agree ard and i aint saying how many controll pads ive had to buy over the years
  2. Old Comment
    lmao u sound like my little brother " this effin game is cheatin " that is all u here from him if he can't do somin lol .......
    but i do agree wid u ard some games do give u those smash the control pad and everything will be fine moments lol
    and the u realise u gotta spendmore money a new 1 lmao