Go Back   DuelAccelerator.com Forums > Blogs > Phoenix

1. Old Comment
    Posted 06-02-2010 at 09:25 PM by astrialbarrier astrialbarrier is offline
  2. Old Comment

Part 2: If Today was your Last Day

your right, this is your laziest blog :P
  3. Old Comment

Phoenix's - Part 1

Phoenix it's sad to think that on line friends can impact our lives as much as they do. This world is getting smaller by the minute, and the Internet is one of the greatest contributors to the shrinkage. If you expect some people to learn from their mistakes your in for a disappointment. Some are hard wired to continue to repeat their mistakes, expecting a different outcome.(the original definition of insanity) If you watch them closely it's almost like watching a bloopers reel, accept the laugh and go on your way. To encourage them just might put their life in danger. Then their are some that effect your heart, to me you are one of those people. I have been on this team for over 2 years now, and have learned that this team is more of a social function than a yu-gi-oh team site. Yes we encourage each other and share idea's but we learn to care about each other as brothers. My mistakes have given some laughs, my insight has given some strength. I am Tiggerrat I make mistakes, I try to learn from them (sometimes unsuccessfully), but I know there are a few of my brothers that will pick me up and dust me off. I am happy to be here.
  4. Old Comment

Peace but following our own path, part 2

Deep, true and beautiful words Phoenix. I guess this is the spirit we have here. Im really thankful for reading your post and figuring out how I belong to this place (Vcon) and share the same aspirations as the other people here. Thank you for the words, Im proud to be part of this team.
  5. Old Comment

Peace but following our own path

People are free to chose to go back if they would like. Just as people are free to chose to have nothing to do with these guys.

Lets not forget they banned an entire team for being part of the team. Then they banned a whole group of people for being friends with the members of this team.

If the real reason was the avatar system. Then only 2 of us should have been banned as there were only 2 admins with the ability to create the avatar system for this site. I was one of them.

We were just too hard to control and they didn't like it. They are entitle to that opinion, however since the administration of DC has not changed I don't see anything changing.

Just look at Texcy being demoted for a week for clearly violating their rules and actually scamming cards from members of this team. She's still a mod but the vast majority of Vcon members never broke a single rule and were banned for life.

I want nothing to do with those cowards.

Cyber
  6. Old Comment

Peace but following our own path

What i find interesting is whenever that banning thing comes up while a DC member is around they always whip out that crap about the avatars eventhough that had nothing to do with why we were banned since it was brought to SS's attention AFTER we all got banned as an attempt to make all the other member's of DC see how "evil" we are and get rid of any doubts they had about our banning, and even if it was one of the reasons its not true like you said and wouldnt justify banning an entire team in the first place.

But i will say this, we should stop focusing on what DC does so much and stop flipping out whenever they are mentioned, im not referring to you phoenix i agree with what you just said.

Remember ppl anyone is welcomed to this site as long as they dont cause trouble so lets not give them a reason to think that this is not true, and im sure we all know that not all of DC is bad, infact its a very small portion, and we have seen several DC members on this site before that we got along with without any trouble.

So lets not do anything to provoke them or to stir up a fight, any misbehavior on our part will only make what they said about us seem more true.