Go Back   DuelAccelerator.com Forums > Blogs > Phoenix

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

When Building a Community: Some people are stubborn as bricks

Posted 09-25-2010 at 10:11 PM by Phoenix

Well i havent been around much recently due to work, but there has been a side project i started to work on before work got so heavy and that i had been working on for almost gone 6 months now. However, today that project came to an end, and it didnt end how i wanted it too unfortunately either.
At the time Ard was bringing the community together with others, Vert et al.... with the duelcom network. This inspired me to start building relations back with duelcity, it has been 2 years since...
Executive
Duel King
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5141 Comments 0 Phoenix is offline Edit Tags
Old

Part 2: If Today was your Last Day

Posted 06-02-2010 at 01:32 AM by Phoenix

I couldnt find the words i wanted to say for this so i stole them from nickelback lol.
(I will explain after)

My best friend gave me the best advice
He said each day's a gift and not a given right
Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
And try to take the path less traveled by
That first step you take is the longest stride

If today was your last day
And tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?...
Executive
Duel King
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7190 Comments 2 Phoenix is offline Edit Tags
Old

Phoenix's - Part 1

Posted 04-11-2010 at 03:44 AM by Phoenix

When i jioned this game so very long ago, i didnt think i would get involed in the game and the community as much as i have been, it was something to pass the time while i recouperated.
Its so easy to underestimate the effect people have on each other, but these people are the reason i have stayed around this long, the good people as well as the bad ones, and i have always known that.
Many People do see their effects they have within the community and the people around them, so they...
Executive
Duel King
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6027 Comments 1 Phoenix is offline Edit Tags
Old

Peace but following our own path, part 2

Posted 10-27-2009 at 08:04 PM by Phoenix

Duelcity will always be a spikey subject, their treatment of many is undefendable. It goes beyond them banning many members, they have lied and claimed defamation of many, as well as to use alternative accounts to cheat many out of cards posing as friends. They have hurt many without any sign of remorse. However, this is merely just a few twisted souls who have done this, the majority of duelcity are good people, many have been told lies about us and many believe them but we should not dislike them...
Executive
Duel King
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6541 Comments 1 Phoenix is offline Edit Tags
Old

Peace but following our own path

Posted 10-27-2009 at 01:14 PM by Phoenix
Updated 10-27-2009 at 07:31 PM by Phoenix

Well i was checking the shoutbox logs today and read the conversation last night
between ardaam and icingsugar about peace with duelcity, which led me to think
and decided to write a blog on the subject.
Icingsugar is a well intentioned individual and wants peace between all the community and recently been at duelcity and talking about peace between us and them again.
Although i am not duelcities biggest fan, i am always willing to give people second
chances...
Executive
Duel King
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6756 Comments 2 Phoenix is offline Edit Tags