View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 02:33 AM   #5
Speare
Executive
Points: 3,639, Level: 37 Points: 3,639, Level: 37 Points: 3,639, Level: 37
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%

Credits: 32,058

Not gonna lie, I haven't actually tested anything with this right now, but, theres a glaringly obvious idea that jumps at me with this new stuff.

Not 40 cards, but the skeleton is here.

3 CyDra
3 Core
3 Drei
3 Zwei
2 Card Trooper
2 Ghost Ship
1 Debris Dragon
1 Honest

3 Overload Fusion
3 Repair Plant
3 MST
1-2 Twister (or similar, dual cyclone or whatever takes your fancy)
1 Limiter Removal

3 Network

3 Chimeratech
1+ Black Rose Dragon
1 Volcasaurus
1 Inzektor Exa-Stag
1 Gaia Charger

Add flavouring according to taste.

It's a simple premise.

Fill up the RFP, Network during opponents end phase, xyz, repeat.
Also has Debris into black rose - Chimeratech etc. for game
Power Bond Twin Dragon also exists, I'll leave that up to you.

It's also key not to look at overload the same as eltanin - you choose just how many you wish to banish (This IMO makes eltanin really bad). This can mean you select what comes back from network next turn, so you don't end up with a useless field of just whatever was there. Return from the DD isn't just banned because of Dragons, it's anything like this. The fact this deck has 3 that don't get removed at the end phase is ridiculous.

Card Trooper makes that first hand overload playable most of the time, with a Chimeratech of between 1600-3200 the turn after (don't waste the extra draw if you don't have to!). Also let us not forget that it can mill core.

Also don't forget you have Chimeratech fortress dragon if the network is gonna pull junk.

Main issues with this kinda deck right now? Big Eye and Plieades*/M7. Honestly? Only stuff like chalice/divine wrath or compulsory/pwwb really stops it.

The Xyzs I mentioned are just.. Awesome.

Volcasaurus/Gaia lends itself to otks after a decent network.
Exa-stag is generic, and can absorb a lot of issues (roadblocks) (sometimes you don't want to make a Fortress Dragon to get over Dracossack.)

I think that's just about all I've got for this bro, if you wanna try it I hope to see the results!

(Also, Hi Guys, miss me?)

Last edited by Speare; 01-10-2014 at 02:39 AM.
Speare is offline   Reply With Quote