Old 09-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #1
JJash13
Academy Duelist
Points: 7,779, Level: 59 Points: 7,779, Level: 59 Points: 7,779, Level: 59
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 72,604
Default Inferno Heroes

A deck I recently did pretty well with against other shoutbox users and against randoms in devpro. It's mostly based on Elemental Hero Heat/Lady Heat (which make E-Hero Inferno/Nova) and Dragon Ruler Blaster (of infernos... get it?).

Monsters - [19]

3x Blaster Dragon Ruler of Infernos
2x Laval Lancelord (i'm playing with this as a tech choice. It can be subbed for other stuff
3x Elemental Hero - Heat
3x Elemental Hero - Lady Heat
2x Card Trooper
3x Poki Draco (A surprisingly useful card for Rank 3's with Trooper and keeping a net neutral)
1x Decoy Dragon
3x Volcanic Shell

Magic/Spell cards - [15]

1x E - Emergency Call (Don't use ROTA like I did... They aren't warriors)
1x Dark Hole
3x Parallel Fusion (The main recycle method for the deck
1x Gold Sarcophagus
1x Foolish Burial
2x Pot of Duality
2x Circle of the Fire Kings
2x Enemy Controller (for stray Poki/Shell/Decoy Dragons)
2x Shard of Greed (People don't run much s/t destruction and heavy is gone so why not?)

Traps - [6]

2x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Metal Reflect Slime (Again taking advantage of no s/t destruction outside of mst and heavy being gone. If you want to add synchro/veiler you can also synchro Star Eaters with this since it's level 10)

Extra Deck - [15]
Fusion - [4]
3x Elemental Hero - Nova Master
1x Elemental Hero - Inferno (Just incase for whatever reason you can't/don't want to summon Nova)

Xyz - [11]
1x Mecha Plane Phantom Beast Draco-sack
1x Number 11: Big Eye
2x Queen Dragun Djinn (useful for making Big Eye/Drago-sack)
1x Maestroke Symphony Djinn (Evilswarm)
1x Lavalval Chain
1x Abyss Dweller (Mermails)
2x Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Lion Emperor (Recycles blaster to hand)
2x Wind-up Zennmaines (Just a defensive option)

All in all the deck works pretty well. The main purpose is just to spam blaster or use it's effect to mow people down and keep at a net neutral while your opponent goes negative. The nice thing is that a lot of the cards either stop the opponent or just pay for themselves while staying afloat. The only real problem I've encountered is not being able to get rid of high ATK monsters that can't be destroyed. Any suggestions are welcomed.

(Also for anyone really annoyed at Shard of Greed/Metal Reflect Slime they're actually really good and i'd recommend trying them out. Shard of Greed either nets an MST that would have otherwise hit a backrow or gets you some draw power and Metal Reflect Slime tops most cards as a 3k wall and can synchro into Star Eater as it's level 10 and a lot of people run level 1 tuners. Try it before you bash it~)

(Poki Draco was originally competing with Flamvell Dragnov for a spot in the deck but I decided on Poki Draco as I can do more with rank 3s than 2s and Poki just has a more useful effect for the deck. Although it should be mentioned that Flamevell Dragnov does remove more cards for Parallel Fusion)

Last edited by JJash13; 09-19-2013 at 12:59 AM.
JJash13 is offline   Reply With Quote