Go Back   DuelAccelerator.com Forums > Discussion > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Will there be an update for yugioh online 3 to yugioh online 4 this year
Yes 4 44.44%
No 2 22.22%
Probably but not this year 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #11
aamrocks123
Duelist
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 75% Activity: 75% Activity: 75%

Credits: 26,703

.... Well what I'm thinking of doing is buying a "Complete" deck that's up for sale online they go up to $150 .... (I'll probably buy 1/2 which may add up to $200) ... I'm kinda of lost on which deck to buy there's many available ? Which one do you think will be my best option :- Gladiator Beasts, Lightsworn, X-saber, Dragunity, Blackwing, Hopeless Dragon, Six Samurai

BTW why did you guys spend over $500 on an online game .. thats wayyyy to much !!
aamrocks123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:33 AM   #12
Hitaru-San
Prodical Duelist
Points: 1,581, Level: 22 Points: 1,581, Level: 22 Points: 1,581, Level: 22
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Credits: 58,831
Send a message via MSN to Hitaru-San

thats just how expensive the game turns out for you if you start up from noob like you are supposed to. anyway glads are a lot cheaper than they used to be and if you know how to use them its pretty hard to lose most of the time but people will hate you if you use them. xsabers will be doing better now that their exeed is coming out but still not amazing. lightswarn are a cheap option with all their overpowerdness but again people will hate you for using them. blackwing, hopeless dragon and dragunity are good decks for casual play but they dont win as often as GB and LS and six sam depends on wether they have hit shi en or not cuz i havent payed attention for the last few months im guessing hes probably been put to 1 already or soon will do so not totaly worth it either

Needs: http://www.duelaccelerator.com/forum...ead.php?p=8186
lv : 19 IGN : HitaruSan
Team : SideB00bs
Hitaru-San is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
yugioh online 4 update